Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Michael Claywell - Confessed to Molesting Multiple Children


A Valley man was arrested last week and booked on several charges, including child molestation and sexual exploitation of a minor, Phoenix police said on Tuesday.

Michael Claywell, 42, was also charged with furnishing harmful material to a minor.

Officers said they learned that between March 1 and May 17, three of the victims and Claywell's brother and sister-in-law lived together in a home in the 7400 block of West Superior Avenue.
Claywell is accused of molesting the three victims, ages 11, 13 and 14, living in the home and a 12-year-old neighborhood friend to one of the children.
Detectives said they were also able to determine that Claywell provided harmful materials to the children and that the children may have actually witnessed the molestations.

A search warrant was served on the home on Thursday and Claywell was interviewed by police detectives.
He gave police a full confession, investigators said.
Detectives are asking people who might have reason to be concerned about previous contacts with Claywell to call Phoenix police at 602-262-6151.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im curious as to what the true story is behind all of this.. I have known Mike for over 25 years of my life, I know his family , his children... I know the family we are talking about here.. This is uncomprehensable to me.

sandman said...

I have known him for 20 years and this is no surprise to me. I never let him near my kids, he has done this in the 80s but never caught. He is a monster and got what he deserves too bad it didnt happen in the 80s....

sandman said...

I have known him for 20 years and this is no surprise to me. I never let him near my kids, he has done this in the 80s but never caught. He is a monster and got what he deserves too bad it didnt happen in the 80s....